Rare Beauties minisheet collection
The Rare Beauties minisheet collection includes the four limited-edition daily-release minisheets from the Melbourne 2017 Stamp Expo. Only 200 produced.Read more
International delivery available
- Quantity produced to: 200
- Spiral display folder (foiling on cover)
- Stamp products in this collection are from the Rare Beauties stamp issue, release date 30 March 2017.
- This collection includes the four limited-edition daily-release Rare Beauties minisheets that were launched at The Melbourne 2017 International Stamp Exhibition, as well as the four limited-edition minisheets produced for the exhibition’s daily-release Rare Beauties medallion covers. The five stamp pages from the Rare Beauties: Extraordinary Gemstones prestige booklet and the minisheet from the stamp issue are also included.
- Minisheets are printed offset.
- Prestige book pages are imperforate.
- Minisheet and stamp pages are as listed:
- Page 5 – Standard Rare Beauties minisheet from the stamp issue. Release date 30 Mar 2017.
- Page 7 – The pink diamond minisheet on this page was released on day one of the exhibition. This minisheet is printed on a transparent self-adhesive stamp paper. The rhodonite minisheet was released on day two of the exhibition. This minisheet is printed on traditional gummed stamp paper and has a small rhodonite stone affixed.
- Page 9 – The fluorite minisheet on this page was released on day three of the exhibition. It was produced with thermographic printing, which involves sprinkling powdered resin onto wet ink and heat-fusing it onto the sheet. The result is a textured high-gloss finish that has the appearance of an engraving. The golden sapphire minisheet was released on day four of the exhibition. It contains a gummed stamp foiled with holographic foil, silver foil and a sculptured emboss.
- Page 11 – Four medallion covers were released at the exhibition – one for each of the four days. Each medallion cover also included an exclusive minisheet. The pink diamond medallion cover was released on day one; the rhodonite medallion cover was released on day two. The minisheets from both medallion covers are presented in this collection.
- Page 13 – The minisheets from this page are from exclusive fluorite medallion cover which was released on day three of the exhibition, and the golden sapphire medallion cover, released on day four of the exhibition.
- Page 15 – This page features a mounted stamp page from the Rare Beauties: Extraordinary Gemstones prestige book by gemmologist Gayle Sutherland and geologist Dr Lin Sutherland. The stamps are a block of four from page seven of the book, presenting each of the four Rare Beauties stamps. In the background is a beautiful blue tourmaline.
- Page 17-23 – These pages features a mounted stamp page from the Rare Beauties: Extraordinary Gemstones prestige book. The stamps are a block of four of the pink diamond stamp, rhodonite, golden sapphire and fluorite.
Where products in the Impressions catalogue are available in limited numbers Australia Post has the right to limit numbers available for sale to individual customers based on demand.
On sale from 6 November 2017 while stocks last. All rights reserved. Australia Post stamp designs and philatelic products are subject to copyright and may not be reproduced without permission. The Australia Post trade mark and its associated device marks are trade marks (registered or otherwise) of the Australian Postal Corporation. All items in the Impressions catalogue have been included in good faith on the basis that goods described will be available at the time of purchase. Some illustrations in the Impressions catalogue are indicative and not to scale. For assistance call 1800 331 794. Coins are available for sale to Australian residents only. A failure by a supplier to deliver in accordance with sample, description or not at all, or unintentional causes, may result in some lines being unavailable. Products are available and prices valid from the issue of the Impressions catalogue to 30 June 2018, unless otherwise indicated or sold out. All prices shown are current at the time of publication and Australia Post reserves the right to make changes to pricing at any time and without notice.
© Copyright 2017 Australian Postal Corporation.
Refunds & returns