Queen’s Wedding Anniversary silver minisheet collection
Queen’s Wedding Anniversary silver minisheet collection features two exclusive perforated and numbered minisheets.Read more
International delivery available
- Quantity produced to: 200
- Features two exclusive perforated numbered minisheets. Each minisheet has the double-commemorative sized international stamp from the 2017 Queens Birthday stamp issue
- Large silver minisheet is embossed with silver foil between layers of acetate. This minisheet measures 125mm x 160mm
- The exclusive gummed minisheet is digitally printed with black foiled numbering. Minisheet measures 125x70mm
- Housed in a presentation folder. Size of folder closed 230 x 185mm
- Folder comes in a plastic sleeve
Where products in the Impressions catalogue are available in limited numbers Australia Post has the right to limit numbers available for sale to individual customers based on demand.
On sale from 6 November 2017 while stocks last. All rights reserved. Australia Post stamp designs and philatelic products are subject to copyright and may not be reproduced without permission. The Australia Post trade mark and its associated device marks are trade marks (registered or otherwise) of the Australian Postal Corporation. All items in the Impressions catalogue have been included in good faith on the basis that goods described will be available at the time of purchase. Some illustrations in the Impressions catalogue are indicative and not to scale. For assistance call 1800 331 794. Coins are available for sale to Australian residents only. A failure by a supplier to deliver in accordance with sample, description or not at all, or unintentional causes, may result in some lines being unavailable. Products are available and prices valid from the issue of the Impressions catalogue to 30 June 2018, unless otherwise indicated or sold out. All prices shown are current at the time of publication and Australia Post reserves the right to make changes to pricing at any time and without notice.
© Copyright 2017 Australian Postal Corporation.