- Pack and Post
- Express Post
- Prepaid envelopes
- Prepaid satchels
- Parcel Post
- Registered Post
- Postage stamps
- Boxes & packaging
- International Post satchels
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Postage Prepaid envelopes
- Domestic letter with tracking
- Personalised stamps
- Prepaid postcards
- Flat rate satchels
- Priority delivery
- Tech & Office
- Home & Beyond
Next Generation of $50
The commemorative Next Generation of $50 folder contains one uncirculated $50 banknote from the new polymer series.Read more
Delivery within Australia only
The commemorative Next Generation of $50 folder contains one uncirculated $50 banknote from the new polymer series, housed in a clear window. The folder depicts artwork used on the banknote.
To help keep Australia’s banknotes secure from counterfeiting into the future, the new $50 banknote displays the same range of innovative security features as shown on the $5 and $10 banknote. These include a distinctive top-to-bottom window, flying Black Swan, reversing ‘50’ and rolling colour effect.
The new banknote series retains a number of features from the existing series, namely the colour palette, the size and the people portrayed on the banknotes. They will also continue to be printed on plastic.
This generation of banknotes also has a tactile feature to assist the vision-impaired community identify the value of different denominations of banknotes.
- First issue date: October 2018
- Denominations: $50
- Banknote size: 65mm x 151mm
- Fauna species: Cygnus Atratus (Black Swan)
- Flora species: Acacia Humifusa (Wattle)
- Signatures: Philip Lowe, Governor, Reserve Bank of Australia
John Fraser, Secretary to the Treasury
* Where part of an order cannot be fulfilled immediately, the part that can be supplied will be despatched as soon as possible. In relation to particular items, Australia Post will conduct pre-orders of these items (in full) prior to the release date. Coins, banknotes and other items that can be pre-ordered will NOT be dispatched prior to the release date and may take up to 6 weeks from release date to arrive at the nominated delivery address. Full terms and conditions.