Kathmandu Gift Card
Delivery within Australia only
Kathmandu are leading specialists in designing an providing high quality clothing and equipment for travel, discovery and adventure.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:Kathmandu-terms-conditions.
1. Gift cards are only valid in the country of purchase.
2. Gift cards are redeemable for goods purchased at participating Kathmandu stores.
3. Gift cards are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
4. Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given. Cards can be redeemed in whole or for part of a payment. Unredeemed values will remain on the card until card expiry or until redeemed, whichever occurs first. Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period. Gift cards should be treated like cash.
5. You can check your balance in-store or online at kathmandu.com.au/giftcards orkathmandu.co.nz/giftcards.
6. Kathmandu is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
7. A value of $20–$1000 can be loaded onto a Kathmandu gift card.
8. GST will not apply to the sale of a gift card, specifically the face value/loaded amount.
9. Once the gift card has been fully redeemed it cannot be reused.
10. Gift cards can be used in conjunction with another form of payment such as cash, EFTPOS, credit card to make up the full value of the purchase.
11. A gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
12. Kathmandu reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift cards at any time and to take appropriate actions, including the cancellation of the card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary.
13. Neither Kathmandu, nor the provider of the data, represents or guarantees, or accepts any liability whatsoever in respect of, the accuracy, currency or completeness of the gift card information. Kathmandu does not accept any liability for any delays, interruptions, errors, or omissions, however occurring (including as a result of negligence) in the collecting, recording, processing, storing or dissemination of this information.
Express Post: Next business day delivery is only available within the Express Post next business day delivery network, The national next business day delivery network operates between capital cities (excluding Darwin; and for Perth between CBDs only) and some major centres. Express Post still offers the fastest possible service if posted outside the network. Saturday delivery is available to an address within the same state in our Express Post delivery network and meet the Express Post Saturday delivery service conditions. For more information, visit Express Post Saturday delivery
Free Express Post for Father’s Day: ‡Gift card orders online between 23 August – 30 August – 8pm AEST receive free delivery. See Terms and Conditions for more information.