Kathmandu Gift Card
Delivery within Australia only
Kathmandu are leading specialists in designing an providing high quality clothing and equipment for travel, discovery and adventure.
Please note: For your protection, gift card orders $200 and over in total are required to be activated once you have received your order. Call 1800 331 794 between 8.30am-5pm AEST, Monday-Friday to activate your gift cards.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:Kathmandu-terms-conditions.
1. Gift cards are only valid in the country of purchase.
2. Gift cards are redeemable for goods purchased at participating Kathmandu stores.
3. Gift cards are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
4. Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given. Cards can be redeemed in whole or for part of a payment. Unredeemed values will remain on the card until card expiry or until redeemed, whichever occurs first. Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period. Gift cards should be treated like cash.
5. You can check your balance in-store or online at kathmandu.com.au/giftcards orkathmandu.co.nz/giftcards.
6. Kathmandu is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
7. A value of $20–$1000 can be loaded onto a Kathmandu gift card.
8. GST will not apply to the sale of a gift card, specifically the face value/loaded amount.
9. Once the gift card has been fully redeemed it cannot be reused.
10. Gift cards can be used in conjunction with another form of payment such as cash, EFTPOS, credit card to make up the full value of the purchase.
11. A gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
12. Kathmandu reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift cards at any time and to take appropriate actions, including the cancellation of the card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary.
13. Neither Kathmandu, nor the provider of the data, represents or guarantees, or accepts any liability whatsoever in respect of, the accuracy, currency or completeness of the gift card information. Kathmandu does not accept any liability for any delays, interruptions, errors, or omissions, however occurring (including as a result of negligence) in the collecting, recording, processing, storing or dissemination of this information.
From 31 March 2018 in NSW:
Most gift cards and vouchers sold are valid for a minimum of three years, even if they are pre-printed with a shorter expiry period.
Once gift cards and vouchers are purchased, administration fees that reduce the card balance are prohibited, however, transaction costs such as booking fees and foreign currency conversion fees can be applied.
Some gift cards and vouchers are exempt – further details at www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au
Australia Post will aim to dispatch your order within 1-2 working days of receiving your order. Delivery to your designated shipping address usually occurs within 3-7 business days from the dispatch date. Stamp issues won't be dispatched prior to the actual issue date. Your order may arrive in multiple deliveries in the event that items are fulfilled from multiple locations.
No change of mind returns are available for Gift Card products. For our full terms and conditions including returns please refer to our terms and conditions at: shop terms conditions
If you need assistance with a product or to understand our terms and conditions please contact the Australia Post Call Centre on 13 POST (13 76 78).