Henry Lawson minisheet and story collection
The Henry Lawson minisheet and story collection contains one standard minisheet, one digitally numbered imperforate minisheet and original block of 4 Australian 1949 Lawson stamp. Only 200 produced.Read more
International delivery available
- Quantity produced to: 200
- Stamp issue date: 13 June 2017
- Beautifully presented product featuring gold foiling on cover
- Standard minisheet
- Imperforate minisheet, digitally numbered
- Original block four of the Australian 1949 Lawson stamp
- Exclusive, specially designed minisheet featuring the pair of 2017 Lawson stamps and an image of the engraving used on the 1949 stamp. On the minisheet selvedge in the image of Lawson’s cheek there is a verse from his piece entitled The Lights of Cobb and Co. printed in micro-print. Minisheet is digitally numbered
- Booklet (20 pages) including information about all Australia Lawson related stamp issues and reproductions of the two pieces featured on the stamps, The Drover’s Wife and Mitchell: A Character Sketch
- Folder features a reproduction of another of Lawson’s work written in his own hand, Callaghan's Hotel
NOTE: The catalogue shows numbering on the standard minisheet. Description of product is accurate, it is a standard minisheet only. There is NO NUMBERING on the standard sheet
Where products in the Impressions catalogue are available in limited numbers Australia Post has the right to limit numbers available for sale to individual customers based on demand.
On sale from 6 November 2017 while stocks last. All rights reserved. Australia Post stamp designs and philatelic products are subject to copyright and may not be reproduced without permission. The Australia Post trade mark and its associated device marks are trade marks (registered or otherwise) of the Australian Postal Corporation. All items in the Impressions catalogue have been included in good faith on the basis that goods described will be available at the time of purchase. Some illustrations in the Impressions catalogue are indicative and not to scale. For assistance call 1800 331 794. Coins are available for sale to Australian residents only. A failure by a supplier to deliver in accordance with sample, description or not at all, or unintentional causes, may result in some lines being unavailable. Products are available and prices valid from the issue of the Impressions catalogue to 30 June 2018, unless otherwise indicated or sold out. All prices shown are current at the time of publication and Australia Post reserves the right to make changes to pricing at any time and without notice.
© Copyright 2017 Australian Postal Corporation.