- Pack and Post
- Express Post
- Prepaid envelopes
- Prepaid satchels
- Parcel Post
- Registered Post
- Postage stamps
- Boxes & packaging
- International Post satchels
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Postage Prepaid envelopes
- Domestic letter with tracking
- Personalised stamps
- Prepaid postcards
- Flat rate satchels
- Priority delivery
- Tech & Office
- Home & Beyond
Freedom Gift Card $50
Need the ideal gift? A Freedom Gift Card is perfect for any occasion and is a unique way to say thank you to family and friends.Read more
Delivery within Australia only
Freedom helps Australians to create beautiful homes and has an inspiring and extensive collection that are stylish, affordable and quality pieces.
We aim to inspire all Australians to express their individuality and sense of style in their home. Freedoms range of furniture is carefully chosen for style and function andrigorously tested for durability so you can treat your home to a little luxury knowing you’ll love it as much in years to come as you do today.
Freedom Gift Cards can be redeemed in store or online and are valid for twelve months from the date of purchase.
Please note: For your protection, gift card orders $200 and over in total are required to be activated once you have received your order. Call 1800 331 794 between 8.30am-5pm AEST, Monday-Friday to activate your gift cards.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Gift Card is redeemable for purchases at Freedom and Freedom Bedroom stores in Australia only.
2. Gift cards with a PIN can be redeemed online, however only three (3) gift cards can be redeemed per transaction
3. Gift Card is not redeemable for cash.
4. No change will be given and any balance that remains on the card can only be used in whole or part against future purchases at Freedom and Freedom Bedroom stores.
5. It is up to the cardholder to use the full value of the card before the expiry date.
6. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the card expires.
7. Where the cost of the purchases exceeds the available card balance, the cardholder will be required to make up the difference between the purchase price and the Gift Card balance.
8. Gift Card is only valid after activation (which may take up to twenty four (24) hours), and will expire twelve (12) months from the issue date, or, where an expiry date is written on the card by a Freedom or Freedom Bedroom staff member at the time of card issue, will expire on the expiry date. If neither the issue nor expiry date (as applicable) is specified, the expiry date will be twelve (12) months after the date of card activation.
9. Gift Card cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
10. Gift Card cannot be redeemed for purchases made at Freedom Kitchens, Freedom Excess or Freedom Gift Fund.
For more information on Terms and Conditions visit Freedom gift cards.
Australia Post will aim to dispatch your order within 1-2 working days (excludes weekends and Public Holidays) of receiving your order.
Delivery to your designated shipping address usually occurs within 3-7 working days from the dispatch date. Your order may arrive in multiple deliveries in the event that items are fulfilled from multiple locations.
Items purchased through the Australia Post online shop will be sent via eParcel for most domestic orders. A signature upon delivery is usually required.
If your order can't be left safely on the premises, it will be taken to a local Australia Post facility for collection. If this happens, an 'Item Awaiting Collection' card will be left for you.
Some products are eligible for Click & Collect. Please allow 3-7 working days for your Click & Collect order to be ready, you will receive an email notification once your order is ready to collect.
Some products are eligible for International delivery. International orders will be dispatched within 1-2 working days of receiving your order. Delivery of international orders to your designated shipping address is usually 10+ working days from the dispatch date via an untracked service. This excludes any time in customs and delays due to reasons outside of Australia Post’s control. Country specific delivery times will be available online at auspost.com.au.
No change of mind returns are available for Gift Card products. For our full terms and conditions including returns please refer to our terms and conditions at: shop terms conditions
If you need assistance with a product or to understand our terms and conditions please contact the Australia Post Call Centre on 13 POST (13 76 78).