AAT: East Antarctic Deep Sea Creatures collection
The AAT: East Antarctic Deep Sea Creatures collection contains standard issue minisheet, clear self-adhesive minisheet with kiss cut feature for stamp removal and four metallic finish medallions. Only 120 produced. One per customerRead more
International delivery available
- Quantity produced to: 120
- Stamp issue date: 21 February 2017
- Standard issue minisheet (not numbered)
- Clear self-adhesive minisheet, kiss cut so stamps can be removed from the clear sheet
- Clear minisheet is mounted to be viewed from front and back. Light can pass through the sheet
- Clear minisheet is silver foil numbered
- Four metallic finish medallions with images of each of the stamp subjects (double-sided print)
- All beautifully housed in a custom designed presentation folder
Where products in the Impressions catalogue are available in limited numbers Australia Post has the right to limit numbers available for sale to individual customers based on demand.
On sale from 6 November 2017 while stocks last. All rights reserved. Australia Post stamp designs and philatelic products are subject to copyright and may not be reproduced without permission. The Australia Post trade mark and its associated device marks are trade marks (registered or otherwise) of the Australian Postal Corporation. All items in the Impressions catalogue have been included in good faith on the basis that goods described will be available at the time of purchase. Some illustrations in the Impressions catalogue are indicative and not to scale. For assistance call 1800 331 794. Coins are available for sale to Australian residents only. A failure by a supplier to deliver in accordance with sample, description or not at all, or unintentional causes, may result in some lines being unavailable. Products are available and prices valid from the issue of the Impressions catalogue to 30 June 2018, unless otherwise indicated or sold out. All prices shown are current at the time of publication and Australia Post reserves the right to make changes to pricing at any time and without notice.
© Copyright 2017 Australian Postal Corporation.
Refunds & returns