60 Years of AAT stamps collection
Celebrating 60 Years of AAT Stamps the collection houses seven original stamps dating back to 1957. Only 200 produced.Read more
International delivery available
- Quantity produced to: 200
- Display folder
- Folder housed 7 original stamps
- One of each stamp from the following stamp issues
- Australian Antarctic Territories 27 March 1957 – Blue Map of Antarctica
- AAT Definitives issued 16 December 1959 - Brown Explorers
- AAT Definitives issued 16 December 1959 - Blue Explorers
- AAT Definitives issued 16 December 1959 - Blue ANARE Weasel Tractor
- AAT Definitives issued 16 December 1959 - Blue Green Dog Sled and Team
- AAT Definitives issued 16 December 1959 - Green Emperor Penguins
- 50th Anniversary of 1911 Antarctic Expedition issued 18 October 1961
Where products in the Impressions catalogue are available in limited numbers Australia Post has the right to limit numbers available for sale to individual customers based on demand.
On sale from 6 November 2017 while stocks last. All rights reserved. Australia Post stamp designs and philatelic products are subject to copyright and may not be reproduced without permission. The Australia Post trade mark and its associated device marks are trade marks (registered or otherwise) of the Australian Postal Corporation. All items in the Impressions catalogue have been included in good faith on the basis that goods described will be available at the time of purchase. Some illustrations in the Impressions catalogue are indicative and not to scale. For assistance call 1800 331 794. Coins are available for sale to Australian residents only. A failure by a supplier to deliver in accordance with sample, description or not at all, or unintentional causes, may result in some lines being unavailable. Products are available and prices valid from the issue of the Impressions catalogue to 30 June 2018, unless otherwise indicated or sold out. All prices shown are current at the time of publication and Australia Post reserves the right to make changes to pricing at any time and without notice.
© Copyright 2017 Australian Postal Corporation.
Refunds & returns