Load&Go is Australia Post's reloadable Visa Prepaid Card. Purchase a Load&Go card online right now or from a participating Australia Post retail outlet, load it with funds and off you go!
: A daily maximum ATM withdrawal limit of $500 has recently been introduced to the Australia Post Load&Go Reloadable Visa Prepaid Card. Please see the updated Product Disclosure Statement
for more information.
Please note: It may take up to 10 business days from the date of online purchase for the Load & Go card to arrive at the nominated delivery address.
How to buy an Australia Post Load&Go card online
To purchase your Load&Go card online, simply add the card design of your choice to your shopping cart (limited to one card per order) and pay $26.95 (includes a card purchase price of $6.95, plus a mandatory initial load of $20). This initial $20 will be loaded onto your new card, giving you $20 for use online, by phone, in-store, overseas, or ATMs - anywhere Visa is accepted.
Please note: At time of purchase you will be required to nominate the following:
- access code (6 digits)
- memorable word (3-12 characters, letters and numbers only)
- mobile phone number (10 digits, without blocked caller ID)
- date of birth (this will be registered to the card)
These details can be changed (except for date of birth) once the card is received and registered online.
These details are required for security reasons to enable card use and servicing options. For example, your access code and mobile number are required to use the SMS servicing functions. Your memorable word is required when you contact the Load&Go Support Team. Both the access code and memorable word are required to set up and manage your Load&Go account online.
If you wish to purchase a card for another person you will be able to provide their name and a different address (which will also be used for delivery) as part of the Load&Go card details during final checkout of the order. This will ensure that the registered card details are those of the intended cardholder.
* Card fees and load limits apply.
^ Subject to no remaining balance on card at expiry.
Issued by Heritage Bank Limited ABN 32 087 652 024 AFSL 240984 Australian Credit Licence 240984. Australia Post ABN 28 864 970 579 is the distributor of the card. It is important for you to consider whether this product is right for you and to read the Product Disclosure Statement before purchasing your card.
How to activate your Australia Post Load&Go card
When you receive your card you will also receive step-by-step instructions on how to activate your card for immediate use.
Once your card has been activated, you can then top up the available balance* at your convenience, either at your nearest participating Australia Post outlet, postbillpay.com.au or by using 'Pay Anyone' from your existing online banking system.
- Use your Load&Go reloadable Visa Prepaid Card to shop online, by phone, in-store or overseas - anywhere Visa is accepted, including ATMs.
- Manage your money. Spend with certainty. Secure and protected by Visa.
- No reload fees. No ongoing monthly fees. Instant reload available.
- No credit checks. No interest charges. No application forms.
- With no direct link to your bank account, Load&Go offers you a secure and convenient way to purchase goods and shop online, by phone, in store and overseas, or when using ATMs*.
- In addition, there are no credit checks, no application forms, no ongoing monthly fees^, and no interest charges.